Resin Driveways North East
Resin Driveways North East Project In Jarrow
Resin driveways have become very popular over the past couple of years, especially with them being a permeable solution. Below are photographs of a recent project we carried out at a property in Jarrow in the North East.
The project involved us laying 30 square metres of resin in Summer Beach with a Charcoal Border.
Why Resin Driveways
Resin driveways are created using natural aggregates. They come in a variety of different colours and textures which can be matched to fit in with the driveways surroundings.
In recent years, we have seen a lot of articles and reports regarding flood prevention, to help make the public more aware of the issue. With resin driveways being a permeable substance this has lead to the rapid growth of the resin marketplace. As the demand has grown unfortunately we have also seen many more companies carrying out this work offering sub-standard installations. Therefore it is important you choose a reputable company to carry out this type of work, When resin driveways are laid correctly as a premium product they can last for a lot of years.
- Resin Driveways are a permeable solution which allows the water to drain away on the driveway.
- The resin offers both a practical, stylish and versatile solution for driveways.
- During the summer months, resin does not start to soften and during the winter it does not freeze. Another important factor is the colour does not fade in the sunlight.
- Whilst guarantees can vary when installed correctly resin driveways can last as long as 25 years.
- Low maintenance – no weeding, loose stones to sweep up, just a regular brush required and occasional power wash.
- The resin also reduces standing water, in-turn reducing the surface water which runs off driveways.
- The resin is SuDs compliant
- You don’t require planning permission for a resin driveway. In 2008 the legislation changed for areas which are less than 5m2 or if the actual surface is permeable no planning permission is required.
Quotation for your driveway
Finally, if you would like a free quotation please get in touch you will find all our details on the contact us page.
Keep informed of all our latest news
Please join our Facebook page to keep up with all our latest news, projects and promotions.