60m2 Resin Driveway Houghton
60m2 Resin Driveway Houghton le Spring
60m2 resin driveway installation in Houghton le Spring. For this project we laid a stunning drive and installed an artificial lawn using LazyLawn Wonder Yarn 26mm to complete the overall look. In recent years resin driveways have become very popular, due to the fact they are a permeable solution.
These beautiful driveways are made using natural aggregates. They come in a large variety of colours and textures to help fit in with your surroundings.
The fact they are permeable too attracts a lot of homeowners. In recent years, flooding has been in the media quite a bit creating awareness for the public with flooding and prevention.
As resin driveways are a permeable substance this has been one of the reasons for the recent growth. However, as with any demand in a marketplace we have seen a lot more companies offering this service, and unfortunately some sub-standard installations carried out. Therefore if you are considering a resin driveway ensure you choose a company with a good reputation. If resin driveways are laid correctly they can last a large number of years.
Here are a few of the benefits of these drives
- Permeable solution allowing the water to drain away
- A practical, stylish and versatile product
- In the warm summer months it does not soften and in the winter it does not freeze. The colour won’t fade in the sunlight.
- Although guarantees can vary generally if laid correctly resin driveways could last as long as 25 years.
- Low maintenance – no loose stones to sweep or weeding to do.
- Surface water runs off the driveway
- Resin is SuDs compliant
- No planning permission required. In 2008 the legislation changed for areas smaller than 5m2 or if the surface is permeable.
Finally, if you would like a free quote, get in touch you will find all our details on the contact us page.
Keep informed of our latest news
Please join our Facebook page to keep up with all our latest news and projects